Saturday, March 31, 2012

Retro Bazaar


I had once went to a garage sale and was dead disappointed. That poor experience lessen my interest in going to garage sales until a friend of mine, Opank, told me that his cafe held such event which profit later on will be donated for charity. The event was held in Matchboxtoo from 11am to 11pm only on the 25th March.




I went there with my photographer friend, Lukas. I love his oxford shoes, A LOT!


Pardon me for wearing such unfashionable pants for I was in a lazy mode and rush so I just pick the ones on the top of the rack and flew straight to the venue.

Everything turned out very well. I was amazed by how naughty my hands were, trying all of those stuff, wanting to buy everything I touched. It sure was a guilty pleasure.

The male pieces were not bad as well. In fact, they sell great items with great prices!


If you have any information on any garage sale, please do tell me. Merci beaucoup!

Oh, by the way, we were featured in Jawa Pos (26th March 2012) and here's an article about us :


Bisous!

Photographed by Lukas Atmaja (Lookgraphy) & Jawa Pos (25-03-2012,Metropolis, pg.29)

No comments:

Post a Comment