Thursday, April 26, 2012

Aphrodite Love

It sure has been awhile since the last time I posted something on this blog. I've been juggling school, extracurricular activities, and parties. Last weekend had its ups and downs. I went to another garage sale, but it wasn't as good as I expected, though it all paid off on the Sunday night. I partied hard with my school mates, entertained by my favorite DJ, after a week full of exams and assignments. It felt like redemption. On top of that, I won the title "best dress" of the night! Seems like the Fortuna was in my favor.




Remember my last post on pastel colors here, I finally knew what to wear after going through my closet. Screaming my love of sequins, I wore my ZARA sequin pink top paired with Guess sequin skirt.

Bisous!

2 comments:

  1. you look like aphrodite dear, amazing
    can't wait to meet you on our Surabaya fashion blogger meeting at Surabaya Fashion Parade. We'll rockk <3

    www.reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't wait to meet you either dear!
      btw, I've just known that your pictures are featured on vogue.. you rock!
      see youuu

      Delete