Friday, March 29, 2013

March Events : Kate Spade & London Calling

Finally, the exam week is over! I finally get the chance update my blog again. So there were several fashion events I attended this month. They are Kate Spade Surabaya's grand opening and Sunday Market Surabaya : London Calling.



I attended Kate Spade's grand opening with SbyVogue and friends, thanks to There. It is surprisingly said to be the biggest Kate Spade store in Indonesia! The event was attended by Surabaya's socialite and tons of press were there. My friends said that the macaroons were dead tasty, too bad I didn't take some. Anyway, the Spring 2013 collection was all cute and edgy at the same time. Kate Spade, famous for its colorful collection, embraced the neon and pastel selection this season.

To attend this event, I was wearing a simple blue dress paired with purple sequined pumps. All accessories were in purple, gold, and black.

Left to Right 1 : Virginie Poetry, Ivana, Aloddya, Dewi, Ken, Maria, Lene, Pricil, Fefe, Malvin
Left to Right 2 : There, Rania, BM

 The second major event I attended was Sunday Market Surabaya : London Calling. It was so cramped and crowded. There were more than 100 tenants selling their goods from food, accessories, clothes, to books. I came there with a friend to have coffee, but the electricity went down and as you all could have guessed, it was so HOT! Thank goodness we sat outdoor.



So there's a very quick recap of this month's Surabaya major fashion events I attended. I am so sorry for my absence. Stay tuned to my upcoming posts readers!

Bisous!

Photos courtesy of Lukas Atmaja (kate spade) & various sources (sunday market)

9 comments:

  1. Must have been such a great event. I loved the pics.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Sunday Market look so fun!


    mind to follow each other? :)
    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It's simple,
    yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you've done a
    amazing job with this. Also, the blog loads super quick for me on
    Opera. Exceptional Blog!

    Also visit my site; グッチ バッグ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good article. I will be facing some of these issues as
    well..

    Visit my homepage miumiuoutletshop2013.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks awesome!! (:

    Would you like to follow each other?

    x Elena
    www.donna-donna-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete